What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name and email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. Note that Wuupz has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our IT provider’s datacentre facility, especialized in storing data in the cloud, so that the physical data is stored externally, and accessed from your device via the internet.
You should know that the datacentre we are storing your data in is highly secure and regular back-ups are in place, meaning your data is adequately safeguarded, which is really important when it comes to GDPR compliance.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the our Company Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us immediately using the form below at the bottom of this page.
How We Share Information?
With other Wuupz Users. Examples include:
- Information about you, such as your name, username, and profile pictures.
- Information you upload, such as image or video posts.
- Information about how you interacted with our services, such as the content you saved, the comments you post, and the content you upvote and downvote.
With all Wuupz Users, our business partners, and the general public. Examples include:
- Public information like your name, username, and profile pictures.
- Content submissions and saved content set to be viewable by everyone.
- Content from our services that you share on other services, such as Facebook or Pinterest.
With our affiliates. We may share information with the entities within Wuupz family of companies.
With third parties. Examples include:
- With service providers. We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- With business partners. We may share information about you with business partners that provide services and functionality.
- With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is necessary. Examples include:
- To comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule or regulation.
- To investigate, enforce, or remedy potential Terms of Service violations.
- To protect the safety, rights, and property of 9GAG, our users, or others.
- To detect and resolve any fraud or security matters or concerns.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Show you relevant and related content you may like.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us